Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Chub

Just got back from the pediatrician for a weight check- 10lbs, 7.5oz!!! Apparently we're doing something right!

Not much to report. Just hanging out and enjoying our new little family. Gage is having more "awake" time and we talked to him for a long time last night and today. He makes all kinds of faces and *almost* smiled at me today. He smiles all the time in his sleep, but so far, not in response to us. I don't think it will be long.

No comments: