Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, November 16, 2007

5 down

And hopefully no more to go in the near future. Gage is out of surgery. He is still groggy, but he's doing fine. He will go for a head CT and an x-ray of the shunt in the morning and then we should get to go home... we better get to go home or they will have to admit me to the psych ward. That EVD was horrible!!!! It was weird to get to put him down just now without having to level it and make sure the tube was out of his reach. We will be so glad to get back home with him and get back to normal life again. I don't know how people stay here for months on end. This hospital is as awesome as a hospital can be, but I hope we never have to stay here again.

Just want to again thank you all for your prayers and comment of support. We have appreciated each one! Hopefully next time I post will be from home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless you people!!!!
I know it has been a hard last few weeks. I hope that you sleep in your own bed tonight. I hope you guys didn't swipe the xbox or the flatscreen. They may wonder where they went. But they will probably add that to your bill anyway!! (See if TEFRA will pay for it! ha!)
Hope Big man Gage is good and know that we do pray for all three of you. Stay strong, get some rest, some real rest!!

In Him,

Matt