Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy in adversity

Just thought yall would like to see my happy baby boy. He has been so smiley and has been cooing and "talking" to us so much! With all that has been done to him, he has just been a little angel! Never mind the tape on his head. His EVD comes out of the top of his head and the surgeons apparently aren't concerned with aesthetics, because he has tape everywhere!


These are from Friday, the day we were admitted to the hospital. We had planned to let him wear this to the Bears game Saturday night, but oh well.


Here is a video I took of him with his Daddy. He really liked Peekaboo!

7 comments:

Lucky Gem said...

That picture of Gage looking up at somebody is enough to melt my heart. What a sweet boy.
I love the little yellow scrubs they put the babies in! I wish we could bring Ryan home in some, but they don't put them back on her after her laser treatment. I do have a picture of her in them, though.

Whitney said...

I LOVE the video!!! He is so adorable!!! What a cutie!!! I can't wait to love up on him!!!

Pam said...

Tony, Jessica, & Gage,
Missing you all! Just wanted to let you know that we think of you everyday. The pictures are great. Gage is really becoming a little person! Hope to see you soon.
Pam

MaeMae said...

I cannot wait to hold him - that bear suit is about the cutest thing I have ever seen and so much cuter on him, of course! Happy litte boy - isn't it great to know that he is content and will not remember anything except how many people love him!
Haven't called because I know you are busy loving on Gage, so will wait on your messages and stuff!

Love you.

Penny said...

Tony and Jessica,

You will have to forgive me. I'm stuck in the dark ages when it comes to blogging. I usually just e-mail y'all. But, I'm sure this is easier for you. Maura helped me out.

We are just thinking of you all constantly. Missing you so! We looked at Gage's recent pictures and the video of Tony and him. Adorable!!!!

We hope all as going well! We look forward to you all being back with us.

We love you!!
Mike, Penny, Maura, Mac, and the Cole

addie said...

I think Children's Hospital should use Gage's picture on a billboard!
I'm sure they couldn't find a more adorable baby! Love you!

Adalynn said...

You guys have quite the little trooper on your hands!! He looks so happy!! I am still praying for you and have my family reading the site and keeping up as well. I think that you and Tony win the parent of the year awards!! Try to stay strong.