Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

5 Months Old!


Where, oh where have the last 5 months gone? My baby is such a big boy! This month's tiger picture was harder to take because Gage just wanted to play with the tiger's face! It was really cute! Since he was in a good mood, I decided to take a bunch of pictures, and here are a few of them...not sure why they look kind of pixelated unless it has something to do with loading them from flickr instead of straight from my computer:

With Katie. She is so patient with him. He loves to grab at her and pull and she puts up with it!


Hanging out in the floor. He can roll over really well tummy to back, now. He does it when he wakes up from his nap....which he now takes in his crib in his room. We still haven't put him in there at night....it will come!

He may be the spitting image of his daddy, but he definitely has my blue eyes!
He's so much fun! He's sitting in his exersaucer now talking to me at smiling when I look at him. He likes to sit in his highchair and throw his hands down on the tray after raising them way up over his head. Most of his toys end up on the floor, too. He took his medicine from a spoon the other day and did really well. He has also experimented with water in a sippy cup. He doesn't think it's all that fun, though. We will wait one more month before trying food. I can't wait to see how that goes!!!

We will go Feb 5th and 9th to Children's for the urology stuff, then we will go Feb 13 (if it doesn't get moved due to a conflicting plan) to the pediatrician for shots and growth stats.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

he's soooo cute. i love these new pictures, i'll be sure your brother sees them. hopefully we can find some time to see you guys soon!!!! miss ya'll
love,rach

Whitney said...

I can't believe he's 5 months already!!! WOW!!! I also can't believe how big he looks next to the tiger!!! Miss and love you guys bunches! Love, Whitney