Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, February 1, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!


Ok, so it ended up being more like a snow hour, but it was fun anyway! I really wish we did get more snow here. It's so pretty! This was taken off our back deck!



Tony, Gage , and Katie

Me and Gage, who thought something was quite funny!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Your backyard is beautiful! How much land do y'all have?

Jessica said...

We have 3.5 acres, but there are about 750 undeveloped acres behind us that is owned by 2 guys that use it for hunting I think.

sterlingirl said...

Beautiful backyard! Hasn't snowed a single snowflake here...Don't you miss it? ;)

Whitney said...

I love the pictures!!! I can't believe how big Gage is getting!!! I love the picture of him laughing!!! He is so adorable! :O) Miss and love you guys! Whitney