Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Branson

And now some pictures, finally. We went to Branson last week with some good friends and had a grand time. We went up a day early to try to beat the snow but ended up driving through it for an hour or so on the way up. I do think we made the right decision, though, because I don't think we could have driven it the next day. Anyway, we stayed in an awesome place (let me know if anyone needs a good place to stay up there- we spent less than we would have on a hotel and had a big nice house with a pool table and 2 flat-screen tvs.). Anyway, we did all the usual stuff-shopped, went to Springfield to Bass Pro and Lamberts, ate WAY too much. Here are a few pics from our trip, taken by my friend since my camera's batteries died and the replacements we bought were dead as well.

At Bass Pro:


At Lamberts


Being shy for the girlfriend :)


Looking cool sporting the shades



In his new Cardinals hat:



No comments: