Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

Go Tigers!


Ok, I'll admit. I have only watched one Tiger game all year. We are not basketball fans. I don't know any of the players. I just think it's cool that Memphis is playing for the National Championship and I am pulling for them, as I would in any given year at any given time...if I cared. Gage might care, though, so I am not going to deny him the right to support his team.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Go Tigers Go! Memphis is actually getting some good attention!

Whitney said...

Love to see the Memphis support!!!