Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

Picture freak

I just can't stop taking pictures. We went outside just to enjoy the BE-U-Ti-Ful spring day and he just looked too cute sitting on his blanket playing with the almost dead flower I gave him. So I stripped off his shirt and just let him do his thing.





5 comments:

Ashley said...

Those are great pictures! Gage is just so adorable, those rolls just kill me! :)

Courtney said...

I totally know why you can't stop taking pictures of him...because he is SO DANG CUTE!! I just love these pictures, too!!

Emmilu said...

Soo cute!! I miss those baby rolls! Once they get moving about it just falls off... then they turn into skinny little things.

Whitney said...

He is so precious!!! Love the pictures!!!

WHAT'S NORMAL? said...

guess who? hint: my name rhymes with smelly...
LOVE THAT KID! he has grown so much since christmas. so jealous i don't get to watch that bouncy thing in person like yall do! hope i get to see all of you soon. -ellen