Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of my mom readers (I consider you "moms to be" moms indeed so you count too).

This was stuck to my mirror this morning from Gage and Tony:



Tony asked me nor to share the poem, even though I REALLY want to. He says he didn't write it for all of you, he wrote it for me. Know that it's really sweet and made my heart swell when I read it.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

How very sweet! Happy Mother's Day!

Dusty and Rachel said...

happy mother's day jess! hope you've had a wonderful day.

dusty said to say that tony is funny looking.

miss ya'll and hope to see ya soon!

Joye said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Emmilu said...

What sweeties you have :) Happy Mother's Day!