Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hey guys! Check out the blog of my friend Caryn.

She is in China right now with her sister, brother-in-law, and niece as they adopt her new nephew Owen. She is posting from China with the events from the day, and I'm sure will be posting about Owen when they get him. They were able to adopt a boy this time because they were willing to take a child with medical issues and Owen had a cleft lip and palate. Her sister's blog is "Double Happiness Down South" under my "I quietly read" section at the right. I find it all so fascinating! Enjoy!

No comments: