Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, May 26, 2008

Quick post from vacation

We are having a blast. Gage is in heaven with all of these relatives to talk to and love on. He thinks the pool is super fun and the beach is just okay. His Uncle Mitch bought him a whale floatie thing to sit in for the pool and he loves it!

He has started signing "milk", although he signs it all the time, not just when he wants to nurse. I think he signed it to Whitney the whole way to church Sunday morning!

I think his new cloth diapers probably have spandex in the tabs (i.e. latex) and he's having a reaction to them :(. I guess if we do cloth, we're going to have to stick to the prefolds.

We really miss Tony. We wish he was here with us instead of having to work. :(

I'm starving, so I guess that's all for now. Be prepared for a picture-heavy post when we get home!

3 comments:

Emmilu said...

Oh, darn! I didn't even think about the diapers having latex. Not all brands have those stretchy tabs... so you may be able to abvoid them. Glad you guys are having fun in the sun!!

Ashley said...

That stinks about the diapers! Give Whitney a hug for me!

Joye said...

Tell Whitney hello from her old neighbor, me! Also, you gotta get a video of him signing. Keep having fun.