Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

Swimmin'

Gage got a new pool today. He thought it was fun!



I started another blog site for my slings. The link is at the right (Baby Capes). There's not much on there right now. I think I have 7 slings finished.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't believe it's warm enough to swim there! I am just a little bit north and there is no way anyone could swim. Looks like he really enjoyed it!

Rachel said...

he's such a cutie.
hope to see ya'll soon!

sterlingirl said...

Is there a diaper under those rolls or is he nekkid!!!!

Emmilu said...

Too cute!!

Emmilu said...

Oh, and I love the capes! I posted the link on my blog, I hope you don't mind!

allie said...

look at those rolls! I just want to pinch them!

love you guys!