Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, June 20, 2008

Busy little bees

Next week is going to be busy for us Finchers! I called today and Gage will start PT next week! YAY! So that will be Tues and Thurs. Wed. we will go to church, as usual, and Friday we have an appointment at Children's! So much for saving gas! Children's is just a kidney ultrasound, then we go next week for a checkup- head CT, neuro, and ortho. I thought we would see PT at Children's this time, but it's not on the list.

So I think I am just going to call my little online store "Nuzzle Baby". It's what I keep coming back to. I sewed a friend a sling today and decided to make her the guinea pig and put a pocket on it. It looks great! Then I tried it on and realized I put the pocket on upside down... GRRRR! Now I have to figure out how to fix it.

We're still going on the cloth diapers. I really like it so far. It's not any more trouble to me than disposables. I don't have to worry about running out of diapers anymore. I have 6 more on the way that will complete our stash. I also have 2 for sale. Gage is apparently allergic to the black fabric for some reason. Too bad, too, because they are super cute. Here is Gage playing in his basket of toys this morning in his dipe.

Gage has 2 teeth (top) and 2 on the way (bottom). It's a good thing they're all almost through because he has been TERRIBLE at night! He only got up once last night but it was 5 times the night before, and I know he was just hurting.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Y'all are busy! Hope everything goes well at the doctor appointments. :)

Emmilu said...

Wow, you guys do have a busy week! I'm glad you are starting PT, I know that's exciting for all of you! He looks so cute in his diapers!

Joye said...

Cute diaper. He is growing so much! I love the pics of him with the tiger each month. Good luck with the dr.