Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I know it's not FD anymore, but I didn't want to post this before yesterday so Tony wouldn't see it. This is what Gage gave Tony for his first Father's Day.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Very cute! Does Gage have a mohawk now? :)

Emmilu said...

Silly boy! His face is getting so grown up looking!

Whitney said...

Could he look any more like his daddy?

Courtney said...

I'm totally in love with that picture!!! How cute is Gage? Seriously TOO CUTE! P.S. What name did you decide to give your slings??

scott said...

Man, I knew Tony was trying to watch his weight but wow...talk about a crash diet. HA!

Rachel said...

oh my goodness!!! this is ADORABLE!

Steph said...

Too cute, Jessica! He's a CUTIE!!!