Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nuzzle Baby?

What do yall think? I think it's a little cheesy, but I'm running out of ideas and getting mad at Google for finding all the names I can think of. Man, this naming thing is hard! I tried to think of something else with Bambino, but it seems that everybody else did too.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

What about Bugger Bonder? :) Sorry I'm not better help!

sterlingirl said...

I like Nuzzle Baby!

Emmilu said...

I like nuzzle, maybe try some different twists on it... How about "snuggle nuzzle", or "nuzzli babe" or "snuggli babe"... actually I think snuggli is the name of a graco product... but if you add a word does that make it OK?