Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bloggers Block

I've been a terrible blogger lately. I guess I just feel like there's nothing interesting enough to blog about besides the ACH visits. I read some of these blogs that sound so put together. Like they actually thought through a post before posting it. It reminds me of a college paper or something. Sometimes I worry that I've lost the ability to put together a coherent essay on a subject. Really, without Firefox's spell check, my posts would be nearly unreadable. I used to really enjoy writing. I wasn't half bad at it, if I do say so myself. I feel like my brain has been dulled from under-use. Not that I have any desire to go back to school or anything like that. I just need to find some books to read that are written for someone over the age of 12. I also need to get myself away from the computer. That's something easy to say as I sit here writing on my blog. I use the computer way too much. I am definitely a typical relationship-oriented woman, and since I spend my day with a 10 month old, and since I live so far away from all of my friends, and since gas is so expensive, I don't have as much time with other adults and I turn to my online places. Really, I have like 5 places I check on a regular basis, and that doesn't include all of you blogger-friends. I count coming to my blog and then checking all of yours from here as 1 place. How lame is that?? Anyway, to make up for my lameness, here are some pictures of his cuteness.





5 comments:

sterlingirl said...

I've got blogger block, too. I rely on the computer for interaction, too...

Emmilu said...

He is so funny! Silly Boy!

Ashley said...

It's hard to figure out what to write. That's why I asked for questions! Kellie had a good idea of posting 100 things about yourself. I think we're going to start doing that too. Is it bad that I refer to the blogs I read as someone I know? :)

Joye said...

No worries. anyone with a son that cute has no need to worry about blogging. all I require as your loyal reader are pics of Gage. They make me smile. (my fav are with his tiger) So in case of blogger block refer to cute baby pics and no one notices! hahah :)

Adalynn said...

Well I always enjoy your blog!! Gage is so wonderful and beautiful!! There are times I feel like I have nothing to say. I probably post too often but most of our family is away. So I take way too many pictures. How is PT going?