Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pearly Whites

This is the first picture I have been able to get of Gage's new teeth.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

All I want for the 4th is my 2 front teeth!

sterlingirl said...

I love how you're holding him down with your foot! :)

Jessica said...

Actually, I was just tickling him with my foot, but it does look like I was holding him down!

Whitney said...

He is such a cutie!!! And...by the way, I love the color on your toes...what color is it? Miss you bunches! Whitney

Steph said...

I just love the way they look when they get their first teeth. So squeezable!!!