Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Birthday Fun

University of Central Arkansas Bears vs. Henderson State University Reddies
8-28-08





The Party
8-30-08




Apparently we sing terribly. Gage did not like the birthday song!










6 comments:

Emmilu said...

Happy Birthday Gage!!! Looks like a fun time!

Adalynn said...

Oh it looks like a great first birthday. Addie's birthday is the Wednesday before Thanksgiving this year. Not a really great time. I love the horse what a great gift!

Ashley said...

Love the cake! Looks like he did too. :)

Adalynn said...

I was checking your site for updates and there are no new posts yet so I just thought I would comment on this one again. I can say this but only because Tony is wearing the purple UCA shirt as well, Gage looks so pretty in his UCA purple he could be a little girl. He is so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

He looks like he is just so exhausted after the cake.. how cute!

Casey

Steph said...

He is just too cute! I love the picture of the two of you. And what a great idea with the pictures on the door!