Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Grrrr...UPDATED

The car seat was backordered until August 28th or 29th. I called to get a tracking number and they told me that. It would have been nice to know that when I ordered. I have not been impressed with their customer service. I just TODAY got an answer to a question I emailed August 9th. I just placed an order for the same seat at Albeebaby.com. It was $7 more but will get here in a couple of days. Back to waiting!

Here is the one I'm getting, hopefully...


UPDATE: I have already gotten an email from Albee Baby that said it's been shipped!! YAY!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks like a great carseat! Shaune always does the research on that kind of stuff for me :) Gage is getting the most awesome, golden tan! Love summer babies :)

Emmilu said...

Oh, so sorry! That is so frustrating! HOpe it arrives soon.