Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Laws

One more Car seat post. I just wanted to add the laws that govern child restrain use. In Arkansas, a child must be in a restraint until 5 years AND 60lbs. You can look up the laws for you state here.

2 comments:

Betty said...

the police officer told me 6 yrs or 60 lbs. Of course Martha won't be 60 lbs. until she is in 9th grade.
AuntB

Adalynn said...

we have an Aunt Betty but that would not be ours. Good Luck Finding her!