Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

On the Move

As I patiently wait for news of my new nephew I thought I would post our latest news. Gage has been doing really well in PT and started just last Thursday on the walker! I am so proud of him!




I took my camera yesterday. We have to hide to really see him work because when he sees us he tries to get down to crawl to us or clap for himself. If anyone walked by he would let go to wave and yell "HI! HI!" He turns around to his PT every few steps to give her a hug... yeah, he knows how to work it.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

How adorable! His sweet spirit is so evident in every picture!!! I'm so glad that you guys will be coming to Mom and Dad's for Thanksgiving!!! Yippee!! Can't wait!

Ashley said...

He is such a cutie! That's awesome that he is making such great progress.

Emmilu said...

Wow! He's such a big boy now! What a sweetie! He looks so big on the walker!

Casey said...

YAY GAGE!!! I am so proud!! Tearing up over hear.