Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween





We didn't do anything today- I just put his costume on to take pics. We plan on doing Halloween tomorrow with friends, so hopefully more pics then.

He kept trying to come get my camera, so I didn't get good shots of his costume. His diaper has furry spots on it that were kind of coming off with him crawling. I didn't want to permanently attach them because we use this diaper!

8 comments:

Whitney said...

WHAT AN AWESOME COSTUME!!!! Can't wait to see you guys Thanksgiving! Whit

allie said...

i LOVE it....he's the perfect bam-bam! What a stud!

love you-
aunt allie

Emmilu said...

that is the cutest thing ever!! BAM, BAM!!!

Ashley said...

Very cute little Flintstones baby!

Steph said...

What a great, easy costume! He is such a handsome little guy!

Courtney said...

That costume ROCKS!!

Ciaran's parents, Jon & Wendy said...

Cute...my daughter was Pebbles.

Adalynn said...

I want an update on your mailbox teens!!

He looks absolutely precious!!