Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm an aunt!!!

Silas Dale Fincher arrived this afternoon!!!! Mom and baby are both doing well. Silas is 7lbs 9oz and 22 inches long and looks just like his Daddy! I am so excited yet so sad that we can't be there. We will be meeting him in November, though. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Emmilu said...

congrats!!

Steph said...

Congrats Jessica!
I love the new pic of Gage on the front page. He's so handsome - and is getting so big!
P.S. I tagged you on my blog!

txmeme08 said...

Jessica & Tony, I thoroughly enjoy seeing all the pics & reading all about baby Gage & what he is up to. He is so precious. I love the "Chicks dig me" shirt. I am just learning about all this blog stuff, but have been keeping up thru Carmen. I finally have my own computer now. Grandad really enjoys seeing all the pics. He always says "I want to get a hold of Gage & squeeze him, he is so loveable & happy. We saw the pics of Silas & he looks like mini Scott. Now we have mini Scott & Tony. Only this time Tony - Gage will have the upper hand. He is the older one. I try & keep Cole updated on ya'll & Carmen's girls alway do the reading while we look at pics. They were hoping to have a girl cousin this time. Hope we can all get together soon. Love ya'll, Aunt Tammie