Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Punks strike again

This time they just knocked the mailbox off the post, though. I don't know if they left the post alone out of laziness, because it was BROAD DAYLIGHT on a Sunday afternoon, or because we did an awesome job setting the post this time...I suspect it's one of the 1st 2. Tony was FURIOUS when the neighbor called us yesterday to tell us. We had stayed at a friend's house after church and hadn't been home...I guess the little brat knew this. I don't think he would ever attempt to vandalize our property again if he could have seen my husband's face when he got off the phone. We called the cops again and the one that took the report at least pretended that they would do something about it...I doubt they will, though.

4 comments:

Joye said...

What a bunch of jerks! I say lay in wait with camera...set a trap...heheheh. Sorry about your destroyed property again! That would drive me crazy.

Ashley said...

That is crazy! Hope y'all catch the punks soon.

Whitney said...

I would definitely invest in some quick crete!

Emmilu said...

these kids need something to do!!