Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

For my info

I have been meaning to make a list of Gage's words and signs since he has taken off lately. I use my blog a lot to go back a look to see when certain things happened (especially when filling out annoying paperwork).

Words (18)
Daddy
Mama
MawMaw
PawPaw
Nana
Dusty
Addie
more
bite
bye bye
night night
ball
diaper (BI pur)
puppy
bath
no
stink
up
hi
one more to add tonight- Bible

Signs (14)
more
milk
O's (Cheerios)
puppy
drink
eat
please
all done
ball
Daddy
Thank you
fish
up
hi/bye bye

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Awesome! He is doing great. :)

Emmilu said...

That's good talking!