Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Hair Cut and Hunting

Gage got his first non-surgical hair cut today. It had just gotten so scraggly in the back that I had to. I just popped him in the Bumbo chair (who knew those things were good for anything after 6 months!) and started chopping. It turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. I didn't cut anything off the front, but I definitely got rid of the mullet he was developing. After pics, I got that little stray piece on the left side, too.

Before:
After:


This weekend we were at Nana and Pops' house, where Tony has been for the last week. We REALLY missed him a lot! He killed 2 8-points, so our freezer will be happy. Gage got to see a deer for the 1st time and he thought it was pretty cool.



3 comments:

Wendy said...

His haircut makes him look so sharp and older...good job, Mom!!

Emmilu said...

nice haircut mommy!!

Ashley said...

He doesn't look so much like a baby anymore! :)