Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Friends

Monday, Tony had to go to El Dorado to do a presentation at the hospital there, so me and Gage tagged along and spent the evening with Brad, Sarah, Parker, and Durinda. We had a great time and the boys really played well together. Gage doesn't quite know what to make of Parker since he walks and thinks Gage looks an awful lot like a riding toy, but they had fun and we made them pose for a few pics.


Hmmm, I like that hat...

Looks good on me too!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like a good time!

Adalynn said...

Parker is almost as big as Gage!! They look like they had blast. I want to make a trip to Conway and get everybody together with the babies! Maybe this summer?

Whitney said...

How cute are those two! Can't wait to see you guys next week. Love you, Whitney

Emmilu said...

Lot's of fun!!! What cute buddies!