Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Pics

I am not a fabulous photographer, nor do I have a fabulous camera with which to take fabulous pictures, but I thought these were pretty decent. They were the only ones of about 65 total to make the cut. I need to take a class.

We just went outside to enjoy the 60 degree day, and I couldn't resist. I can't wait for my yard to "wake up" this spring. I am going to have to have a new camera.








3 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute! Love the pic with Katie. :)

Emmilu said...

cutie!!

Steph said...

He's adorable Jessica!