Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Urology and Prayers Please

We had an appointment with the urologist yesterday at ACH. Everything went well. They did an ultrasound of Gage's kidneys to be sure there was no reflux, and there's not. He took Gage off of the antibiotic (YAY!). We took the walker and Gage walked from the front of the hosptial all the way to the back corner where his clinic was!!!! I was so proud. He was pooped after that so I carried him down to radiology and back, and most of the way when we left.

Please pray for my dear, sweet Grandpa. He is in the hospital right now following a fall and subsequent hip fracture. The plan was to do surgery to fix the hip, but his health is deteriorating and that's not in the plan anymore. He has been moved to the ICU. His kids are all down there along with all of the grandchildren but me and Dusty. Please pray for my Grandma, Stepdad (John/Ricky), Aunt Marian, Aunt Beth, and Aunt Susan.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

We saw Alice today and she told us about Buddy. So sorry to hear! Please keep me updated. Love you, Whit

Emmilu said...

Great news on Gage's pee-pee stuff! That's wonderful! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. Please keep us updated.

Joye said...

Praying for your fam.

Jamie said...

I can't wait until Madi gets to go off the antibiotics. Yeah for Gage!!! I will keep your grandfather in my prayers.