Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Plant I.D.





I need help identifying this plant. Is is weed or something I should keep? It has thick, fleshy, waxy leaves...almost cactus-like, and is spreading like a ground cover. I think I remember little pink flowers, but I'm not positive on that. I saw something similar today at the nursery, but it wasn't exactly the same and I couldn't find a name on it. Anybody know?

2 comments:

Joye said...

Sorry, I am no help in this area. When in doubt, kill it. :)

Andrea said...

if it flowers pinky purpley flowers I think it is something my grandmothers call thrift; however, that is not what they call it at the nursery!