Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

San Antonio trip, Part 1

We arrived in San Antonio yesterday, after a night in Dallas Thursday. The Trip to Dallas was easy. We went to Bass Pro after we checked in and did a lap around Grapevine Mall before eating at Saltgrass Steak House (MMMmm). We all went back to the hotel and completely crashed. We got up Friday morning and headed here. The house is awesome. If anybody is planning on a trip, you definitely need to check out www.vrbo.com before looking at hotels. We are in a 2800+ sqft house with lots of room to spread out and are spending a lot less than we would have at a hotel. This is the 4th trip I have taken with VRBO and I have always been more than happy with our accomodations.

Anyway, back to the trip-yesterday we drove from Dallas to San Antonio. It poured rain pretty much the whole time. I would have been miserable driving, but Tony didn't mind. On the way my camera ate the pics I took in Dallas, so I will have to get Tonya's when we get home. We are having a blast and the kids are being good for as much as they are enduring. We went to Sea World today and had a BLAST but we are all completely beat. It was a LONG day! Here are a few of the pics from the trip so far:




3 comments:

Emmilu said...

Those boys were worn out!!

Ciaran's parents, Jon & Wendy said...

I love the update to the blog. :)

I really love the pic of Gage cracking up with the other two kids.

allie said...

YAY! A new post! Looks like you guys are having so much fun! I love the pics of the kiddos crashed out! And LOOOOOOVE the new "fincher adventure" pic of Gage! Can't believe how big he is. Give him hugs and kisses from us! Love you!
aunt allie