Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Picture post

Memorial Day weekend, Gage and I went to my Dad's house for some Ford Family Fun. Here are some pics from that:
Wedding chat:

Tatter must have said something really funny:

Photog Cherry:

Bailing off of the side of the pool to Uncle Dusty:


This past weekend Gage and I went with Nana and Pops to meet Uncle Scott and Aunt Allie in Memphis:

Pops with his boys:


Mamas and babies at the Memphis Zoo (which is awesome, BTW).
Sleepy boys:

At the Peabody Hotel. Silas seems to close his eyes in every pic I take of him!
Gage loving on Uncle Scott and baby Silas:
Nana and Pops with Gage and Silas:

2 comments:

Emmilu said...

Looks like a fun visit!!

Andrea and Addie said...

I loved the Memphis Zoo when I was younger! It is a good zoo! Looks like a great visit!