Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pictures speak louder than words


Ok, so just a few words:
Early January
a little sensitive to smells, but not too bad

10 comments:

sterlingirl said...

SQUEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

Amy Hensarling said...

Yeah, still in shock, but so excited for you!!!! Gage will be a GREAT big brother!

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!!!! How exciting! Praying for a healthy mama and baby!

Aunt Bessie said...

The thought went through my head when I saw you at Leslie's graduation.....come to find out, Aunt Sue thought the exact same thing. You already had that mama glow going. Love to all four of you!

Anonymous said...

There will not be a CUTER BIG BROTHER around than precious Gage!!! Congratulations!

Lou Sanders
(Aunt Bessie's Friend)

Emmilu said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!

Andrea and Addie said...

How super exciting! I have been waiting for the next round of babies since everyone had them at the same time as me! I will wait and see how it goes for you with two! HaHa! You will be great I know it!

Ciaran's parents, Jon & Wendy said...

Woo-hoo!!

Jamie said...

Congrats Tony, Jess and Gage!!

Love ya,

Jamie

Jamie said...

Congrats Tony, Jessica and Gage!!

Love ya!