Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Baby names

I guess I'm jumping the gun a little. I *hope* baby Fincher cooperates and we can find out if we have a boy or a girl Wed. Aug 19- that's just 5 days from now. Anyway, if this is a girl, we don't need name help. She will be Evelyn Ruth, Evie or Eve for short. If this is a boy, though, we're in trouble. We can't agree on ANYTHING. We like names that aren't too common, but aren't made up. A Fincher boy's name needs to be masculine (i.e. not a unisex name). I would love to incorporate a family name in there somewhere, but the men in our family tend to have either terrible or boring names, or they've already been used. Just FYI- Durley, Clyde, and Pearl are all male names in my family. So, anyway, here is a fun blog I found. http://nameberry.com/blog/. I'm going to put it on the right for future reference.

No comments: