Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Gageisms

I don't have anything exciting to write, so I'll just record these Gageisms:

"One...Two...Fwee...Four...Fie...Sebin...Eight...........six...nie....tiiii....YAY!!!!" Usually he skips 6 altogether, but since he's been watching me count on my fingers, he knows it goes in there somewhere.

"oh, oh"(uh oh)
Under your mouth is your "chim".
When you go to bed, you need a "naket" and a "piwwow."
Nothing is a single syllable- "no-ah"(no), "mow-er"(more), Tow-eez (toys)

C...c... d...e....f..ggggg. (the abc's)

"See me"= pick me up
"I hab it" (I have it- usually meaning something he shouldn't have like the phone or remote
"sic okay"(It's okay- usually when he gets hurt)
Bew-wie- (belly). He is obsessed with bellies.
"Ewww, gwoss"- heard whenever he gets something on his hands. He did it yesterday as he let Katie lick him.
"sign time"- Baby Signing Time. He LOVES Signing Time and sings along with the host now.

This morning I hear "I get up" from his bed.
He says "cheese" when he gets a camera or something that he thinks looks like one.
He now calls Katie "Cowie". I don't know why. He used to say Katie very clearly.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

He's a southerner so of course everything will be more than one syllable!

Emmilu said...

cute!!!

Ciaran's parents, Jon & Wendy said...

How did you know Gage needed a decompression?? What were his symptoms??

Whitney said...

The Pickett's had a neighbor that sang, "A, B, C, D, E, F, Jeff, lello minnow P, X, Y, Z!

He is too cute! Can't wait to see him in September!!!

Miss and love you!
Whit