Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Gage!!!

Two years ago today, Tony and I were blessed with the best gift we've ever gotten! Gage is 2 today and has surpassed my expectations in so many ways. I love being his mom. He makes me proud to call him my son. He's easy going and happy and outgoing and lovable just a joy to be around.

In his 2 years, he has seen more doctors than most people see in a lifetime, and had 6 surgeries that he has come through with flying colors. In fact, he had to go see a doctor this morning...on his BIRTHDAY! It was a good report, though, and the doc and nurses sang Happy Birthday to him and gave him presents, so it wasn't so bad.

These are from this morning at ACH.

Checking out all the pretty things in the lobby of ACH:


Playing in the waiting room in Radiology:

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday little man!

Emmilu said...

Happy Birthday, sweet boy!!!

Whitney said...

He has the most precious soul! I can't wait to see you guys! Happy Birthday Buddy!

Ciaran's parents, Jon & Wendy said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Gage!!