Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

He WALKS!

Gage took 3 steps by himself today in PT!!! I am so proud! I did miss it, though, and he wouldn't do it again. Reesha was walking with him in the hallway- he was holding the wall and walking. I was looking through the door and he saw me. He started waving and yelling "hi" so I decided to get back so he would work. Then I hear Reesha yell "AHH! MOM WASN'T EVEN LOOKING!!!" and I ran to see what was up. Apparently he let go of the wall and she thought he would just stand for a second, then he took 3 steps toward her!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Awesome! Gage is an amazing boy!

Emmilu said...

Way to go Gage!!! Great job, buddy!!