Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween




We had a great time trick-or-treating! Gage did great, but was so confused. He couldn't figure out why we kept going up to the front door of all of these houses and then having to turn around and leave. He wanted to go in! We went with some good friends, but I don't have permission to post their kids' pics to my oh-so-public blog, so....sorry! We had a flying monkey, Optimus Prime, and Snow White with us, though.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like fun!

Emmilu said...

Cute!!! I love his ride!
So, does big brother know what's about to happen to him?!

Nichole said...

Yeah, You can totally post Atia's pic anytime. She's already been posted all over the place anyway, particularly in my own blog :P

Nichole said...

You can totally post Atia's pix whenever. She has her own website, so no biggie :D