Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1 more week, max

Had a doc's appointment this morning and we scheduled an induction for next Wednesday, Jan 13 at 6am. I hope she decides to come on her own before then (but not before Friday due to Gage's urology appt) but I'm glad to have a latest possible date in mind now.

3 comments:

Emmilu said...

Well tell her that we're all anxiously awaiting her arrival!

Reflections by the Hill said...

Both are boys were schedule induction and both came on their own. Though, they decided to come on the day of the induction. HA!. I know you are looking forward to meeting the new one. Tell G to give her kiss from us. :)

Dollface said...

Sooo somebody did not tell me they had a Blogger account. This is Marie btw, Kaseys mom? From Facebook! Check out our blog that I just started talking about Kasey on:) I guess its good I decided to make one because I have in a matter of minutes found so many new people with kids with SB. Its amazing!