Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Introducing Evelyn Ruth!

Evie arrived Wed. Jan 13 at 6:25pm via C-section. I was on pit all day and she really didn't handle it too well, and I didn't really progress much all day. I was surprisingly okay with the repeat C-section and I'm doing well now.

Evie was 8lbs 12oz and 21 1/4" long. She's awesome! She has crazy long monkey fingers and toes. We are so in love! Gage will be coming up to meet her in a little bit. I can't wait to see that!


6 comments:

Nichole said...

Yea! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her!

Ashley said...

I am glad you are doing well! Evelyn Ruth is a beautiful name for an absolutely beautiful girl! Congratulations!

Emmilu said...

She's beautiful!!!!

Ciaran's parents, Jon & Wendy said...

Congratulations!! What an exciting, yet crazy year you all have had.

Dollface said...

She is so gorgeous and you are right.. her fingers are crazy long!

Reflections by the Hill said...

She is gorgeous! Looking forward to meeting her.