Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Evie's 4 Months!









And Gage at the same age:



Gage was just so huge already! He was 20.4lbs at 5 months. Evie is much smaller. I just weighed her and she is around 13.5lbs.

Evie is still sleeping all night, often for 11-12 hours. I don't know what I did to deserve a good sleeper, but I'm definitely not complaining! It's awesome! I was looking back at the blog from when Gage was this age. He would sleep a night, then be up several times the next. I can remember him still getting up at a year and later. Evie girl needs her beauty sleep!

Evie is a drooler. Not constantly, but she enjoys chewing on her hands, or her dress, and she drools. Gage never did. She's not a really bad spitter, but I can count on one hand the number of times Gage spit up (one notable time all over Tony during the closing prayer at church, complete with man-sized belch!).

She is really a good baby. She is easy to coax a smile and a giggle out of. She loves watching her brother. She is all hands these days- grabbing whatever she can. She has rolled over, tummy to back, a couple of times, but not on purpose. She has gotten over her car hatred for the most part. Gage still loves her. Sometimes they both need a diaper at the same time, so I change her then put her in her bed while I change him. He always wants to get in the bed with her.

Next post- Whitney and Paul's wedding!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Cute pictures! It's funny how different kids can be. Caleb never drooled..Benjamin drools CONSTANTLY! Caleb was my chunky-monkey and Benjamin is my skinny-minny. They are so different.

Emmilu said...

Sweet babies