Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

5 Months Old



With Great-Granddad


Tony and Evie at Matt's wedding




Evie was 5 months old Monday.
weight: 14lbs
Height 25.5 inches

She can roll tummy to back. She can push up to her hands. She scoots around in her crib a lot now. She is very close to sitting alone. She is still in our room at night but naps in her room. I think I'm about to move her to her room for night time, too. She's always slept all night and I think she'll do fine in her crib vs. her pack-n-play.

She is super social and it's easy to get her to smile. She loves watching her brother. I feel like I tell him "easy" or "be careful" 100 times a day. 99 of those times, she's smiling at whatever he's doing. She has started imitating a little bit, too. Tony was shaking his head at her and she started doing it back. Now she shakes her head all the time!

We have been traveling fools lately! We are going to stay put for a few weeks now, anyway. I'm ready for a break!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

PRECIOUS!!!!

Rachel said...

She's such a doll!! Can't wait to see ya'll...1 month!