Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

chugga chugga CHOO CHOO!

I didn't take many pictures of our Thanksgiving Day get-together, but I did get some great ones while we were at Dad and Alice's that week. We took a ride up to Lynnville, TN one day, to see the train. Gage LOVES trains right now. He's totally obsessed. When we first got there, he wanted nothing to do with the big REAL train up close. That lasted about 5 minutes, then he was all over it and cried when we left. What a neat place. I wish we had something like this close so we could take Calvin Hill with us for some pro pics.












3 comments:

Marie said...

love all the pictures! He's growing up so fast!

Whitney said...

I HAVE to get a new camera so I can take pictures of these precious kiddos when you guys are in town!

Gail Bowles--Pulaski, TN said...

Hey Jessica-This is Gail from Pulaski, TN. I cant believe how big Gage has gotten and Evie is a doll. Wish we could have seen you all when you visited over Thanksgiving. Looks like you had a wonderful trip. Maybe will see you at Christmas. If not, hope you have a great one!! Love Gail