Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sleep mystery solved.

Evie slept all night practically since the day she was born. I woke her up for those first couple of weeks but then decided that I was insane, and she would sleep for 8-12 hours at a time. She started waking up in the middle of the night a few months ago, but then went back to sleeping. Now she's getting up at least once, sometimes 2 or 3 times a night again.

Yesterday we went to the movies and I let her chew on my finger to keep her quiet. She is getting SIX new teeth right now. SIX!! Four of those are molars, so they are big and I'm sure hurt. The lateral bottom incisors are the other 2. Even with Tylenol last night, she woke up twice. Mystery solved, but it doesn't really help anything!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

My little gal lives off of humphry's cherry teething tablets, I swear! Hope they come in quickly!