Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, June 15, 2012

Another Week in Pictures

I skipped a week, so this is kind of 2 weeks in pictures

Gage has decided that laying under the couch cushions is a great place to be.  The OT in me says that he likes the proprioceptive input :)

From a Chinese buffet in town.

Oh the fleas!  Those stray puppies that showed up infested us.  We've had Katie for 7 years and this is the first time she's had fleas.  This is what she got after the bath in the tub didn't get them all.  She was thrilled.

We finally set a little pool up on the deck.  The kids love it.

I love car seat sleeping pictures.  We drove Tony's car instead of the Expedition a lot last week, since he was off. 

Evie is my....artist, for lack of a better word.  Today, I discovered this, as well as some artwork behind the couch and on another door facing.  The crayon was easy enough to get off, but the pin in those deep cracks of the molding is still there. 
...but she's just so cute (especially when she's asleep).
And finally, a picture of one of our many yard friends.  He was running on top of the tarp we keep over the pool, and then just jumped to the edge of the pool when I moved the cover.

No comments: