Welcome to our little space on the net! This blog is just about our family life, and began as a way to keep family and friends updated on what was going on with my pregnancy with our first son, Gage. We've since added Evie to our family, and I continue to blog about family life, car seats, spina bifida, and anything else that catches my attention.

The Kids

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, July 20, 2012

Pizza Dough


This is another shameless recipe post, so I can pin my own blog on Pinterest, and always know where this recipe is.  My friend Tonya emailed this recipe to me over 3 years ago, and I still go back and search for it every time I make pizza

3 1/2 cups flour
1 cup warm water
2 tbls yeast
2 tbls honey
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp salt

I use my bread machine on the dough cycle.  I just put all the liquids in, then the salt, then the flour, and then I create a little "well" in the four to pour the yeast into. You're not supposed to let the yeast and the salt touch that's why I do the yeast last.  I make 2 of those large pizza's with this recipe but you could probably squeeze 4 smalls out of it if you try.  Enjoy!
Ton

No comments: